A freshly baked cobbler is a mouthwatering way to enjoy your favorite fruit. Plus, they’re so easy to make and endlessly versatile.
Our Peachberry Cobbler Shake is a heavenly mix of Snickerdoodle Shakeology, peaches, blueberries, and whole-grain cereal.
You can use either fresh or frozen fruit in this recipe; the result is the same — a creamy, fresh, sweetly fruity shake that’s a delicious way to start your day.
Indulge in a feel-good superfood dessert that tastes just like cinnamon-sugar cookies.
Pro tip: Get even more Snickerdoodle Shakeology recipes here!
Peachberry Cobbler Shake
- 1 cup / 240 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup / 170 g ice
- 1 scoop Snickerdoodle Shakeology
- ¾ cup / 115 g fresh (or frozen) sliced peaches
- ¼ cup / 40 g fresh (or frozen) blueberries
- ¼ cup / 15 g low-sugar whole-grain cereal
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, peaches, blueberries, cereal, and extract in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Fantastic Fiber (F), No Dairy (ND), Protein Power (P), Quick ’n’ Easy (QE), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
* Total Sugar 22 g, Added Sugar 7 g
Container Equivalents (Regular)
Container Equivalents (Vegan)
½ Yellow B
2B Mindset Plate It!
This recipe makes a great breakfast.