These Cinnamon Crumb Donuts give big crumb cake vibes — from the fluffy cake-like donut to the tender, sweet crumb topping.
Each gorgeous donut contains 14 grams of protein, so they’re perfect as a part of a balanced, healthy breakfast. Or afternoon snack. Or post-dinner dessert.
Three scoops of Snickerdoodle Shakeology provide the extra delicious cinnamon-sugar cookie flavor and superfood nutrition.
Indulge in a feel-good superfood dessert that tastes just like cinnamon-sugar cookies.
- You can make your own oat flour by adding dry rolled oats to a blender; pulse until a fine flour texture is reached.
- These can also be made as muffins if you don’t have a donut pan. Bake for 22 to 25 minutes.
And get even more Snickerdoodle Shakeology recipes here!
Cinnamon Crumb Donuts
These deliciously tender Cinnamon Crumb Donuts have 14 grams of protein each! Make them a high-protein part of your breakfast.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 scoops Snickerdoodle Shakeology
- ½ cup / 45 g oat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup / 120 g reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. almond flour (or ground flax seeds, or oat flour)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F (180 °C). Lightly coat a 6-cavity donut pan with spray; set aside.
Add Shakeology, oat flour, baking powder, and salt to a small mixing bowl; stir to combine.
Add eggs, yogurt, maple syrup, and extract to a separate bowl; whisk to combine.
Add dry mixture to wet mixture; whisk to combine. Batter will be thick.
Divide batter evenly in donut pan. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a donut comes out clean. Let cool in pan.
Combine brown sugar, almond flour, and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl; mix well.
Brush tops of donuts evenly with butter. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar mixture. Enjoy.
Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 1 month. Heat gently before serving, if desired.
Gluten-Free (GF), Protein Power (P), Vegetarian (VG)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
* Total Sugar 10 g, Added Sugar 8 g
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy as an occasional treat. Be sure to track it.